No products in the cart.
How can Cryptoland Scout can help you to make money. Well, Cryptoland Scout is a market scanner that can help you to choose which currency pair and when to enter the trade. Cryptoland Scout is effective in trading in all time frames. It can be used when spot trading but also gives fantastic results when trading on the futures market. What should be especially emphasized is that the program analyzes the market simultaneously for all selected pairs. No matter what your strategy is when trading cryptocurrencies, Cryptoland Scout will be an indispensable tool that drastically increases your chances of winning.
The hardware requirements for using Cryptoland Scout mostly depend on the number of pairs you want to track. There is a rule that one thread is reserved for the system and remains threads can follow 7 currency pairs each. So if you have a 4-core processor you can choose up to 21 currency pairs (4-1) x 7 = 21. 6 cores will allow you to efficiently track 35 currency pairs and so on.
- Minimum – 4 Cores/ 4Threads CPU with 8GB of RAM
- Recommended – 6 Cores/12Threads CPU with 16GB of RAM (12th generation of Intel I7 CPU, or 5th Generation of AMD Ryzen 7)
- Best more than – 12 Cores/24Threads CPU with 32GB of RAM (12th generation of Intel I9 CPU, or 5th Generation of AMD Ryzen 9)
- Broadband Internet – better than Download:500MB/s and Upload:50MB/s
Software requirements are simple.
- Microsoft Windows 10 or later
- latest Java installed
- account on Tradingview (a free account is OK)
You can see all about hardware and software requirements and software setup in this video clip.